Drink Coconut Water And Experience These 8 Amazing Health Benefits.
Coconut water is the healthiest refreshing drink available in nature. This natural beverage rich in immune boosting vitamins and nutrients that can improve your health and prevent disease. Not only is it low on calories but it is also fat free and cholesterol free. Here are the 8 best health benefits of drinking coconut water on empty stomach.
1. Hydrating PropertiesCoconut water makes an excellent hydrating drink. It is one of the richest natural sources of electrolyte potassium. It provides 15 times the electrolytes than most of the sports drinks. Drinking 1 glass of coconut water can replenishes the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities.
2. Cardiovascular HealthCoconut water is rich in magnesium and potassium. It lowers total cholesterol and “bad” LDL cholesterol, while raising “good” HDL cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health. Research shows that coconut water can improve blood circulation, lower blood pressure, and prevents the formation of plaque in arteries.
3. Increases Metabolic RateDrinking coconut water has been shown to increase metabolic rate of the body. Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism which helps to burn sugar and lose fat faster.
4. Relives acidityCoconut water taken on an empty stomach is the best remedy to relive acidity. The pH acidic level in the body turns alkaline when we drink coconut water and that’s why it’s good for acidity. It also helps stomach and intestines produce more mucus, which provides protection from the harmful effects of excessive acid production.
5. Dissolves Kidney StonesCoconut water is great for dissolving and preventing kidney and gall stones. Coconut water is naturally rich in potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones. A single cup of coconut water can provide enough potassium to keep the kidneys in good health.
6. Controls diabetesCoconut water is excellent for diabetic patients as it contains certain nutritional properties that help in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
7. Improves DigestionCoconut water has been a traditional remedy in helping with digestive problems. Since coconut water is organic, it is highly rich in fibres. This high fibre content helps to prevent indigestion and other digestive problems.
8. Enhances Skin HealthCoconut water has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that prove beneficial to prevent skin disease. It is effective to prevent skin problems like acne, boils, wrinkles, cellulite and eczema. Source
Like this reading? Please don't forget to like & share.