Monday, May 18, 2015

Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley with lyrics

Please share this post and don't forget to subscribe.
Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley – Blue Christmas Lyrics

I'll have a Blue Christmas without you
I'll be so blue just thinking about you
Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me

And when those blue snowflakes start falling
That's when those blue memories start calling
You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white
But I'll have a blue, blue blue blue Christmas

You'll be doin' all right, with your Christmas of white,
But I'll have a blue, blue, blue blue Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Binignit

Camote  Camote Semana Santo naman maong tong Biyernes Santo nagluto kog binignit. Mao ni usa ka pagkaon nga ginaandam aning mga adlawa. Pwed...