Wednesday, December 25, 2013

93 Krismas songs ( Your favorite Christmas songs)


Maayong Pasko sa tanan!

Pasko na pod maong niay 93  ka mga  titulo sa mga kanta sa Pasko para ma enjoy ninyo ang kapaskuhan!  93 Krismas songs,Your favorite Christmas songs  Saulogon nato ang kapaskuhan!
  1. All I want for christmas is you
  2. Agnes Dei
  3. Angels We Have Heard on High
  4. Another rock & roll christmas
  5. Ave Maria
  6. Away in a Manger
  7. Blue Christmas
  8. Carol of the Bells 
  9. Christmas ( Baby Please Come Home)
  10. Christmas In Hollis
  11. Christmas song(Merry Christmas to you)
  12. Count your blessings
  13. Deck the halls with boughs of Holly
  14. Do they know it's Christmas
  15. Do you hear what I hear
  16. Driving home for christmas
  17. Drummer boy 
  18. Feliz navidad
  19. Frosty the snowman
  20. Jingle bell Rock 
  21. Happy x-mas(war is over)
  22. Happy new year
  23. Hark the herald angel sings
  24. Have yourself a merry little christmas
  25. Here comes Santa Claus
  26. Holly Jolly Christmas
  27. Give love on christmas day
  28. God rest ye merry gentlemen
  29. Good king Wenceslao
  30. Guardian angels
  31. I like a Sleigh ride
  32. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
  33. I saw three ships
  34. It came upon a midnight clear
  35. It's beginning to look a lot like christmas 
  36. It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year
  37. I wish it could be christmas every day
  38. Jingle bells
  39. Joy to the world
  40. Last Christmas
  41. Little drummer boy
  42. Little Saint Nick
  43. Lonely this christmas
  44. Lonesome christmas
  45. Mary's boy child/Oh my Lord
  46. Mary, Did You Know
  47. Merry Christmas baby
  48. Merry Christmas Everybody
  49. Merry Christmas Everyone
  50. Merry Christmas Darling 
  51. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
  52. Merry Christmas to you
  53. Misericordia
  54. Mistletoe & wine
  55. O christmas tree
  56. O come let us adore Him
  57. O Jesu Christie
  58. Oh come all ye faithful
  59. Oh holy night
  60. Oh little town of bethlehem
  61. Once in royal David's city
  62. Panis Angelicus
  63. Pieta Signore
  64. Please come home for christmas
  65. Rockin' around the christmas tree
  66. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
  67. Santa Claus is coming to town
  68. Santa Baby
  69. Santa Tell me
  70. Savior's day
  71. Silent night
  72. Silver Bells
  73. Simple truth
  74. Sleigh ride
  75. Step Into Christmas
  76. Stop the calvary
  77. The birthday of the king
  78. The Christmas Shoes
  79. The first Noel
  80. The little boy that santa forgot
  81. The Twelve days of christmas
  82. This christmas
  83. This time of the year
  84. Underneath the tree
  85. We three kings(of orient are)
  86. We wish you a Merry Christmas
  87. What child is this
  88. When a child is borne
  89. White Christmas
  90. Winter wonderland
  91. Wonderful christmas time
  92. You're all I want for Christmas
  93. Zat you Santa Claus
Please friendly share, like and subscribe

All I want for christmas is You

20 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your writing abilities as neatly as with the format for your weblog.
    Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to look
    a great weblog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rattling instructive and superb bodily structure of articles,
    now that's user pleasant (:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to thank you for this good read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you book
    marked to check out new things you post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome information it is really. I've been searching for this tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello colleagues, its great piece of writing on the topic of teachingand entirely defined,
    keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a
    doubt donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now
    i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up, I read your blog like every week. Your humoristic style
    is awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this site because so much useful stuff on here :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the info on this web site, you have done outstanding job
    on the blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usually I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very
    forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed
    me. Thanks, quite nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more
    of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this
    web site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive
    the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is magnificent blog.

    A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for another informative site. The place else may I am getting that type of information written in such a
    perfect method? I've a undertaking that I'm simply now working on, and I have
    been on the glance out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the info on this site, you have done outstanding job on the content.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi superb blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive
    amount work? I've very little expertise in coding however
    I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow,
    should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic nevertheless I just had to ask.
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to
    my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for
    quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience
    with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your
    new updates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Binignit

Camote  Camote Semana Santo naman maong tong Biyernes Santo nagluto kog binignit. Mao ni usa ka pagkaon nga ginaandam aning mga adlawa. Pwed...